Aircraft System Designer Games France – REF 2694
We our working with an exciting indie games studio based in the South-West of France, who are looking for an Aircraft System Designer to join their talented team. As part of your role, your main responsibility will be (following the supervision of a Senior Designer) in charge of implementing aircraft, camera and controls related content.
What you will be doing:
- Implement aircraft, camera and controls related content
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure production is efficient
- Ensure a clear and high standard level of documentation for internal/external use
- Monitor daily the content you created
- Raise, anticipate, and help solve any production problems related to your end of the project
Who you are:
- Experience in a system design role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a specialisation in aeronautics
- Very good knowledge of aircraft systems and instrumentation
- A high degree of documentation
- You are passionate or interested about aviation
- Great communication skills
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great benefits package including health insurance
- Relocation support provided
- Profit sharing and holiday bonus
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Amazing added benefits in terms of transportation, sports, studio media library
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2694.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.