Remote Game Design Director - Ref 2678
Our client, a recently established Indian based studio of game industry veterans, is looking to build on their Battle Royale AAA title – in pre-registration. Looking to attract stellar talent to onboard for their new Game Design Director role, our client offers this fully remote opportunitywith excellent compensation.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee the strategy and business model, delivering on the project from concept to completion
- Implement/translate creative direction for the game into tangible content and features
- Manage and develop the content roadmap with stakeholders
- Manage the game design leads as a mentor, coach, visionary
- Demand continuous improvement, match objectives ensuring target delivery
- Generate cross-discipline co-ordination on all features and content
Who you are:
- A Game Director on the full development cycle of at least one title
- Have worked in a Lead Designer role throughout the full development cycle of 1+ games
- Effective, creative, leader and strong communicator – native English speaker / writer
- Highly attractive package
- Flexible hours
- Healthy work/life balance
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 2678.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities company, valuing diversity and does not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.