Senior Art Producer Games Remote/Germany Ref: 2658
Senior Art Producer
We are working with a well-known game studio in Berlin, Germany looking fora Senior Art Production to work on their world creation for PC, console title.This role is offered onsite or remote if you are based in the EU and have fullworking rights.
What will you do?
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of level designers, QA, VFX artists, Environment Artists, Concept Artists to help ensure all content is created on time and to spec
- In charge of features, planning, scheduling, liaising with stakeholders, ensuring the vision of the project is maintained
- Act as key contact
- Assist in all art production planning
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years in a similar role in games
- University degree in game production or similar
- Project methodologies like Agile, SCRUM, JIRA…
- Understanding of art production pipeline
- Possible remote working
- City Centre location
- Good work-life balance
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2658.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.