Executive Producer Multiplatform Games – Quebec – REF 2661
We are working with a well-established independent games studio based in Quebec looking for a Producer to work on their PC and console titles. As part of your role, you will ensure the satisfaction of customers and clients, while delivering a product that is of high quality and within the time and budget scheduled.
What you will be doing?
- Work with key reports to create an organizational structure, process, and project plan for the studio going forward
- Help define and set best practises for the team
- Take charge of a project from the pre-signature process to the handover to the production team
- Be accountable for the quality of the product being delivered
- Work with the budget and time scheduled
- Oversee product backlog at a high level
- Work collaboratively across multi-disciplines to drive results and outcomes
- Act as a mentor and leader for the Production Team
- Build relationships of trust with clients
- Identify and help guide the team around potential hazards that may come up through the development process
Who you are?
- 5+ years in an Producer, Development Director, or Game Director role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant role
- Experience with project management methodologies e.g., Jira
- Experience of project status and risk reporting
- Able to communicate to a high level with different multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent English written and verbal communication team
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Great problem solver
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Excellent competitive package including Group insurance
- Opportunity to work on original and exciting projects
- Ability to work with top international clients from all over the world
- Vibrant studio with high degree of sociability
- Great work/life balance
To apply please forward you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2661.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.