Game Designer Mobile Games – Berlin – REF 2662
We are working with a well-established mobile games studio looking for a talented Game Designer to help join their team and work on their upcoming F2P mobile titles. As part of your role, you will be working across multi-disciplinary teams to create a high-quality gaming experience.
What you will be doing?
- Articulate design concepts by creating assets such as documents, wireframes, prototypes, presentations, mock-ups etc
- Iterate, balance, and tune gameplay features based on KPIs and feedback
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams in designing and planning game development
- Assisting with the pitching of designs in the early stages of development
- Identify new features for upcoming titles and prioritize roadmaps for existing games (game mechanics, features, and content design)
- Help troubleshoot design issues from a creative standpoint
- Understanding user feedback to develop and enhance existing content
Who you are?
- 3+ years of working experience of a full production cycle of casual F2P mobile titles
- Bachelor’s degree in game design or relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of game design methodologies
- Solid understanding of game metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Experience writing clear and concise game design documentation, specs, user flows and feature documentation
- Understanding of player and business needs to make, clear data-driven decision to improve game engagement, retention, and monetization
- Good project and time management skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Great benefits package including relocation support
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Opportunity to work in a creative multicultural workplace in a beautiful city
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Possibilities for personal development with fun and exciting challenges
To apply please forward you CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2662.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.