Lead Producer Games Berlin REF 2641
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Lead Producer, to join a talented and creative team based in vibrant and beautiful Berlin, Germany for our client offering a fantastic work-life balance. Join a creative and ambitious team developing and delivering world-class game experiences for their players.
Our client requires a highly experienced, talented, Lead Producer and passionate about games ever to join the talented team behind their new mobile first IP. You will be the driving force of moving the game from early prototyping into pre-preduction and beyond, helping shape and improve production and processes.
You will report directly to the Executive Producer, work closely with the discipline stakeholders/Directors, managing the Production team.
What you will do
- Own all production related processes within the project, from planning, inception etc..
- Create and maintain deliverables, schedules and risks assessments in cooperation with Direction/Management
- Collaborate on creating an achievable, reliant and efficient project roadmap
- Provide status updates to Senior Management
- Mentor a team of Producers and Associate Producers
- Facilitate and improve effective communication within the Leadership team, Direction, and Production and other stakeholders
- Represent company values within the project and conform to industry standards or better
What you require
- 7+ years project management experience in games
- At least one game release as Senior Producer or Lead Producer, end-to-end
- Agile Tools and modern development experience on a senior / deep level
- Multi-disciplined skills and tools for game development
- Organised and driven, a leader and mentor
- Display the emotional intelligence and ability to deal with conflicts
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- A passion for videogames
- Excellent relocation package
- Healthy work/life balance
- Discounted Green Travel
- Friendly, collaborative, working environment
- Opportunities for personal development
- Wellbeing programme, Gym membership
Application Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2641.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities company, valuing diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.