Data Analyst Games Berlin - REF 2640
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Data Analyst, preferably with studio experience in games, to join a talented and creative team based in vibrant and beautiful Berlin, Germany. Join a creative and ambitious team developing and delivering world-class game experiences for their players. This role is offered remote for candidates living and working in the EU.
Our client is looking for a skilled Data Analyst who wants to support them in providing information that will improve their games. You relish collaborative engagement, working seamlessly across interdisciplinary teams in an extremely busy, yet professional, environment.
What you will do
- Create and provide reports, monitoring performance of the games
- Repurpose complex mathematical relationships into actionable dashboards, presentations, talks; edit data in visually concise and comprehensible ways
- Define, create, and implement complex quantitative models for projection to evaluate user behaviour, identify the decisive predicting variables for successful customer retention actions
- Evaluate A/B tests and multivariate tests to optimize mission-orientated decisions
- Engage other stakeholders, e.g. Design, Product Management, Publishing, etc. successfully and equitably
What you will need
- 3+ years as a data analyst / scientist or similar, preferably within games
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a statistical / mathematical background
- Able to apply AI algorithms for the development and implementation of new analytics tools
- Strong in SQL, R/Python and MS Office
- Experienced data visualization e.g. Tableau, QlikView or similar
- Driven to independently learn new technologies
- Good communications skills, with excellent English, both verbal and written
- A passion for video games
- Excellent relocation package
- Healthy work/life balance
- Discounted Green Travel
- Friendly, collaborative, working environment
- Opportunities for personal development
- Wellbeing programme, Gym membership
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2640.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.