UI/UX Designer Console Games Studio UK Ref 2622
We are working with a co-development studio who works with global AAA clients, working on multiple and exciting projects, offering plenty of variety. They are looking to appoint an experienced UI/UX Designer to join their growing design team.
What will you be doing?
- Liaise with team members and communicate project objectives, strategies, and general information
- Create UI & UX requirements for projects and seek feedback
- Ensure UI/UX best practice, trends and research
- Oversee the necessary adjustments
Who you are
- A min of 2 years in a UI design role
- A clear understanding of game mechanics and systems
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular)
- Figma / Adobe XD or similar prototyping tool and in After Effects
- Unreal/ Unity experience
Market related salary, flexible working hours, private medical and dental insurance scheme and so much more!
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to email@example.com quoting reference 2622.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.