Hybrid/Remote Senior Producer Games NW England REF 2606
This Co-development games studio is working on their first developer project in the metaverse. This open world project is at inception/phase one of development. Are you a Senior Game Producer looking for a new project, someone who loves the idea of taking full ownership over your work whilst looking after a talented team? If this sounds like you, I’d like to hear from you. As a Senior Game Producer at this studio based in the NW of England, you will be striving to ultimately ensure the title you’re working on achieves successful delivery. Within the role you will making the game a success. This role is offered onsite or remote hybrid from the UK, Ireland or Portugal. Some on-sites will be necessary for team congruity.
What will you do?
- Look after project planning
- Manage a team
- Work using project methodologies like SCRUM, Agile or similar and bug tracking software such as Jira, DevTrack, Trello…
- Resolve process and planning issues
What skills do you need?
- Detail-focused and organised
- 5+ years’ experience as producer in games
- Console games experience preferred with a title under your belt as producer
- Full game production lifecycle experience
- Certification experience
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Great work life balance
- Studio with remote and hybrid working practices
- New project
- Working with latest tech
- Competitive salary and benefits
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2606.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.