Producer / Senior Producer-Remote/Hybrid working options available
Our client is an independent, small but perfectly formed games studio based in the West Country UK.
Remote position available or in house at our UK offices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain communication between various disciplines and with partner studios within our organisation.
- Schedule sprints & workload for the team each sprint, including risk assessment and management
- Working with Department leads and Product Owners to plan sprint capacity and estimates
- Communicating with the Game Director and Product Owners regarding sprint scope
- Manage any Associate Producer or Production interns in the team
- Budget management.
- Provide build oversight.
- Tracking work that goes overestimate, reassessing scope as sprints proceed
- Function as a key interdisciplinary point of contact for communication.
- Work to run, manage and track development Project Management.
- Attend/conduct stand ups.
- Support team members to clear blockers and facilitate best performance from developers.
- Manage team backlogs
- Use research and competitive analysis to inform and improve pipeline and process.
- Organize and manage development tracking.
- You will communicate progress of project, known issues, expected points of risk and failure
- A strong motivator with a positive, can-do mindset
- Shipped a minimum of 1 title as a Producer on PC or Console, preferably single player
- Experience with software development practices.
- Experience in project budgeting.
- Track record of managing successful teams
- Perforce and JIRA knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of MS Office Suite, specifically word and Excel.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Production experience on multiplayer FPS titles or single player PC/Console games
- Understanding of Unreal Engine.
To apply send CVs to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org