Mobile Game QA Tester – Remote or Dubai - Shooters
Our client is a mobile gaming studio working within the mid-core multiplayer FTP space.
Remote position available or in house at offices in Dubai, UAE.
What we are looking for:
Experience in Mobile Game development. Experience with test tools, defect management, testing methodologies (user tests, regression tests, usability tests, etc.)
What you will do:
- Define and create workflows.
- Implement test plans.
- Take responsibility for quality and stability of new game content, new features and upcoming releases.
- Track bugs and assist developers when needed in identifying/reproducing bugs.
- Collect essential information to have optimum QA coverage.
- Provide regular feedback regarding the quality of implemented features.
- Update the team of the release status.
- Advise designers regarding technical requirements and minimum requirements to meet 1st Party certification criteria.
- Send centralized and finalized status reports to the development team during the certification process.
What you need to have:
- Game Tester with 3+ years worth of QA-testing experience.
- Shipping of at least one title on a mobile platform.
- Active participation in all key aspects related to testing IOS, Android.
- First-hand experience with Internal, Open & Closed Beta validations.
- Proficient in handling tools for testing purposes.
- Able to create professional and detailed reports for requested situations.
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools is mandatory.
- Experience in Agile testing strategy.
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org