Senior Producer - PC/Console - Action Shooters - Germany.
Who we are:
Our client is a leading independent PC/Console Games Studio based in the heart of the west of Germany. They make genre busting shooters and hack and slash titles for their dedicated fan base.
Remote work available within Germany or in house at offices also in Germany.
- Establish and sustain best practices, production workflows and processes
- Structure development phases by breaking the project down into milestone goals and deliverables.
- Visualize the project’s goals and and report status to the team.
- Create, control and manage tasks in order to ensure quality and timely milestone deliveries
- Structure development phases and manage tasks to ensure timely deliverables.
- 5+ years professional experience in the field of game production, with an emphasis on task planning and controlling
- Console experience.
- As a well-travelled taskmaster, you know how to ship a game.
- Solution driven problem solver.
- Understanding of agile development methods and tested project management experience.
- Knowledge in usage and administration of issue tracking tools, e.g. Atlassian Jira
What you can expect from us:
We want to put our employees at the core of everything we do. This means creating the conditions that allow our employees to feel understood and valued while also being empowered and supported to do exceptional work in service of creating the best games.
To achieve this, we offer:
- Career growth and development with a yearly learning & development budget
- Great, modern office in the heart of Frankfurt
- Remote Work within Germany
- 28 days of paid vacation plus 24th and 31st of December free
- Monthly remote work & gym allowance
- Participation in our bonus system after the first shipped project
To apply, CV to email@example.com