Remote Game Designer - Europe - REF 2534
Game Designer – Remote – REF 2534
We are working with an established multiplatform game studio based in Europe looking for a Remote Game Designer to join their team and work on their latest titles. This role is offered fully remote and prior experience in the industry is required.
Worldwide candidates will be considered, preference given to those who are able to start immediately or with reasonable notice.
What will you be doing?
· Using specific title visions to create innovative design ideas
· Contributing to project design specifications and successful execution of product
· Working in a team to create the best possible results
· Reviewing final products to ensure it meets the high expectations
· Create amazing gameplay experience
· Provide feedback for improvements and finetune of games
· Full documentations of all assigned features
Who are you?
· 3+ years games industry experience in a similar role
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience with Unreal Engine and Blueprints
· Working knowledge of the game production pipeline
· Knowledge of game systems, balance design, and at-least one standard analytics tool
· Strong communication, problem solving skills
· Ability to think open minded and logically with strong level of attention to detail
· Good teamwork skills
This studio is fully remote. It also gives you the opportunity to work with the latest technology, a good work-life balance, a comfortable working atmosphere, market rate pay…
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2534.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.