Remote or Onsite Producer Games Denmark – REF 2437
Our client is an exciting games studio looking for a talented Producer to help work on the late pre-production stages of their brand new up and coming videogame. As part of your role, you will help upgrade the game studio’s processes and workflows to deliver a world class gaming experience. This role is offered remote or onsite from their offices in Denmark.
What you will be doing?
- Responsible for leading day-to-day operations of the Development teams
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure the project is on time and within budget
- Facilitate communication of the overall project progress, status, issues, and risk management
- Create, maintain, and track goals, tasks, and schedules
- Always look for ways on how to maintain and optimize smooth pipeline in production
- Flag and solve any bottlenecks and waste
Who you are?
- Experience working as a producer on at least 1 AAA game from pre-production to release
- 3+ years’ experience as producer in the games industry
- Deep knowledge of project management tools and methods such as Waterfall or Agile
- Jira, Hansoft, Trello or other project methodology software
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate teams
- Fluent written and spoken English communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
This role is offered remotely or onsite (relocation assistance is offered), alongside a competitive salary and a great work life balance.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2437.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.