Senior Level Designer AAA Game Studio South UK - REF 1901
We are working with a AAA studio based in the SE UK looking for a Level Designer to join their team and work on their pillar titles. Following the success of their previous release, this studio is looking to continue the creation of their engaging multiplayer experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Working on levels from concept to finish, making sure they are aesthetically pleasing and memorable.
- Ensuring the studio's game vision is realised.
- Reviewing play test feedback.
- Mentoring less experienced members of the team.
- Maintenance of level design documentation.
- Monitoring and providing fixes to the bug database.
Who you are
- 5+ years in the games industry.
- Previous experience in a Senior position.
- 1+ released AAA title under your belt, including a multiplayer component in level design.
- Knowledge of various level design areas e.g. visual language, sign-posting, flow, game balance, architectural composition...
- Management experience.
- Experience with shooter games.
- 3D level editing tools e.g. UnrealEd, Unreal 4, Radiant, Hammer...
- Prototyping and gameplay mechanics using Unity, Unreal...
- Source-control applications e.g. Perforce, SVN, AlienBrain...
- Educated to degree level in Game Design, Computer Science, Marketing OR relevant technical training.
- PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Visual scripting software e.g. UnrealScript, Blueprints, Flow Graph...
- Gameplay even scripting/entity setup.
- 3D modelling software e.g. 3DS Max, Maya...
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with a programming language.
- Wiki-based design documentation.
- Experience in a design role on a live game e.g. working on telemetry, metrics...
- Private family medical care.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Minimal crunch.
- Great work life balance.
- Near London location.
If this the job for you please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1901.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.