Producer Games Midlands – REF 2411
We are working with an exciting multi-platform games studio looking for a skilled Producer to manage the production of their games to ensure game content is delivered on schedule and within scope. This role can be based as an in-studio position or operating in a remote hybrid model.
What you will be doing?
- Work and liaise across multi-disciplined development teams to ensure game content is on schedule and facilitate development
- Define milestone schedules and validate delivered key milestones
- Ensure games# quality objectives are met
- Mitigate risks by identifying them early and work on solutions to solve them
- Be responsible for planning the workload of the development team
Who you are?
- 3+ years of experience as a producer or similar role, with at least 1 title shipped in the role
- Strong Leadership skills, having to manage the schedules of multiple departments within the game team
- Identified and resolved conflicts between capacity schedule and design goals
- Experience in change and risk management
- Experience in multi-platform games
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
A competitive salary alongside a great benefits scheme and an annual bonus. Relocation and Visa support is also offered. As well as regular social events and clubs.
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2411.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.