Senior Level Designer Games Midlands, UK Ref 2410
Our client is a multi-platform games studio looking for a talented Senior Level Designer. As part of your role, you will join their team to work on the early stages of a new IP, a brand-new multiplayer action title.
What you will be doing?
- Report to the Lead Designer and work across multi-disciplinary teams to collaborate and bring the best out of everyone’s talents
- Be responsible for creating fun and engaging multiplayer levels from start to finish
- Lead a small team of designers, and be involved in supporting and mentoring to achieve the best results
- Scripting, white, or grey boxing
- Design documentation
Who you are?
- 4+ years of experience in level design or a relevant field
- Great knowledge and experience in using Unreal Engine
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Extensive knowledge of level design principles
- Bonus if you have experience with 3D software package such as Max/Maya/Blender
A competitive salary alongside a great benefits scheme and an annual bonus. Relocation and Visa support is also offered. As well as regular social events and clubs.
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com with portfolio link quoting reference 2410.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.