Remote Senior Producer - Engine - UK – REF 2408
Our client is a well-established videogame studio building polished player-focused, community-powered games. They are now looking for a Senior Producer to help deliver and drive the vision of the core engine, powering all the gameplay experiences and creator tools for the game studio. This role is offered fully remote but also with the ability to relocate if wanted.
What you will be doing?
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to define and execute strategy for the engine capabilities
- Work towards improving the Engine teams’ efficiently and effectivity in terms of operations
- Be responsible for road mapping, release planning and sprint goals as well as maintaining a clear backlog explain your actions
- Proactively seek out issues and potential roadblocks and work to find and execute solutions
Who you are?
- 5+ years of experience in game production or relevant field
- Great knowledge and familiarity with game development technologies, tools and capabilities that are essential to crafting gameplay experiences
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- An eagerness to take on big, ambitious projects
- A strong passion for games and gaming
A stable and secure work environment with a great work life balance, and a budget for your own work environment. There is also the ability to relocate to offices in the UK, and opportunities to learn and grow both personally and professionally
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2408.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.