Senior UI/UX Designer Games Studio Berlin - Ref 2405
My client is looking to appoint an experienced and passionate Senior UI/UX Designer to join their team, who will be working on their ambitious and ground-breaking project.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with the UI team, regarding the look and feel of the UI
- Maintenance of UI/UX docs
- Deliver designs
- Develop UI and UX solutions
- Marry these concepts and communicate them to the player in the most immersive and clear way possible.
Who you are
- A formal qualification and relevant video games experience
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your skillset
- A minimum of 5 years as a UX/UI designer on pc games
- Figma, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in working on simulation, city building with player driver content
An added bonus if you have the following:
- UI animation and player interaction design
- Web and mobile UI design
- User research methods and analysis
Excellent renumeration and benefits, offering flexible office hours
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to
email@example.com quoting reference 2405
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.