QA Director Games UK – REF 2375
Our client is an exciting game studio building amazing worlds and breath taking games and they are now looking for a QA Director to join their talented team. As part of your role, you will be working closely with the QA manager and Head of Localization to ensure their pillar titles are of the highest quality and delivered on time.
What will you be doing?
- Work the QA & Localization management and Head of Localization to oversee the entire process, workflows, and pipelines
- Lead and direct the QA Management team, providing technical expertise within testing methodologies and automation
- Building and maintaining quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards
- Defining LQA and QA approach, strategy, and execution in development projects
- Present and gather testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders incl. function, automation and performance
Who you are?
- Exceptional knowledge of QA and Localization process and methodologies
- 3+ years of QA relevant work experiences, with at least two complete cycles of games production
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field like computer science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Cross platform testing experience
Excellent work life balance with a competitive salary and benefits as well as a pension scheme. Ability to use cutting edge technology and have regular sporting and social events.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting the reference 2375
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity, do not discriminate and GDPR compliant.