Development Director Games UK – REF 2361
Our client is an exciting and passionate game studio building visually stunning worlds, and now looking for a Development Director to join their talented team. As part of your role, you will be work across multi-disciplinary teams to supply and implement the studio's business plan as well as delivery of all company products.
What will you do?
- Work with Executive Producers or Studio Directors in driving the overall development delivery, making sure project is delivered on time. As well as to continuously manage trade-offs between scope and resources during the project lifecycle to deliver on a high-quality standard
- Risk Management – analyse, prioritize, identify, mitigate, and communicate project risks
- Develop strong relationships with senior leadership teams and partners
- Establish and communicate overall vision/goals, plans and milestones to the studio
- Monitoring, tracking, and reporting on project capacity
- Establish and maintain a healthy and motivating team culture and create trust within the team
Who you are?
- Bachelor's degree in Business or similar
- Games industry experience in a similar role incl. AAA title under your belt
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong understanding and experience of Agile PM and Scrum techniques
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
A great work environment that is supportive, accompanied by a great work life balance. You will also have a competitive salary and benefits, pension scheme and a great rewards benefits package.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting the reference 2361
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant