Development Director Games England – REF 1477
Our client is a AAA Games Studio looking for a talented Development Director to join their stunning purpose-built studio in England. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team working on some of the biggest games in the industry. As part of your role, you will be working closely with the Senior Development Director to manage the day-to-day and strategic functions of a project. You will use your experience to help resolve project level production issues to help deliver projects on time and to the highest possible quality standards.
What will you do?
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and efficiently
- Monitoring, tracking, and reporting on Project Capacity
- Work with the Development Director to define development processes for the entire project
- Validate weekly Project Progress Reports, including detailed risk register and project highlights
- Establish and maintain a healthy and motivating team culture and create trust within the team
- Validate all documentation required to pass development process gateways
- Ensure a transparent and active communication towards the projects’ core management, leads and development managers, as well as the PMO
Who you are?
Full production lifecycle experience on at least one title preferably console
Bachelor's Degree in Business or similar
- Strong understanding of Agile PM techniques
- Jira, Hansoft, Trello or similar
MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project)
- Excellent written and verbal English Skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great project management skills
A great flexible working hours and a supportive work environment, with an exceptional benefits package (including an annual bonus scheme, enhanced pension, private healthcare and dental plans for you and your family). This alongside a free onsite gym and subsided onsite restaurant and pub.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 1477
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and GDPR compliant