Senior Systems Designer Racing Games UK - REF 1905
This well-established AAA racing studio based in the Midlands, England is looking for a Senior Systems Designer to work on their pillar franchise. You will be responsible for creating a great player journey. With a player-oriented and future-focused mindset, you help your designers adjust and balance their features, bringing them from concept to playability.
- Be responsible for all design documentation
- Design all systems incl paper design
- Be responsible for meta gameplay
- Design the spec
- Mentor and train junior members of the team
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Game Design or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in game design or related experience (live/online game development a bonus)
- Experience with game engines (e.g. Unity or Unreal), productivity software (word processors, spreadsheets, etc.), and ranking systems (e.g. TrueSkill)
- A highly innovative, empathetic, and collaborative spirit
- Critical thinking, curiosity, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility
- Ability to sift through data and come to meaningful conclusions
- A solid understanding of the market and a (fiery) passion for video games
Excellent pay, bonus scheme, relocation, training, city location and state of the art office
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1905.
Big Planet is an equal ops recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.