Outsource Manager Games UK - REF 2333
We are a AAA games studio looking for an Outsource Manager to work on their pillar racing title at their main studio in the Midlands, England. You will work with the Production team to supervise the creation and completion of content, ensuring the overall vision of the game . In this role, you will be responsible for supervising the delivery of outsourced assets and submissions to the IP holder. You will ensure outsource demands are met on time and to schedule without sacrificing the high-quality ethos of the studio and are delivered in support of design and technical requirements. You must be flexible, highly motivated and conscientious in a role that will see you harmonise with all fields. Your keen eye for detail and production experience will allow you to identify project risks and dependencies, proposing solutions where issues emerge.
What does the job entail?
• Responsible for maintaining the outsource pipeline
• Vendor management and IP client relations
• Supervise, lead & evaluate outsource process from hand over to final delivery
• Manage and communicate the flow of assets to vendors
• Marking up images to accompany text feedback
• Crafting presentations, and status reports
• Creating specs and Work Orders for Outsource
• Identify inconsistencies and opportunities for improvement within the creative process
• Highlight potential risks associated with IP tasks and requests. Also, ensure detailed documentation is completed where appropriate
• Full development lifecycle experience in production
• Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
Bonus, great relocation package, pension, medical and dental…
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2333.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.