Senior Monetization Designer – Germany – REF 2300
Our client is a AAA Games Studio based in Germany looking for a Senior Monetization Designer to help enhance their own meta- and monetization systems within their player-interest-first strategy. As part of the role, you will work closely with other team leads and bring your own expertise of game monetization to the table.
What you will be doing?
· Promote a holistic monetization strategy with the goal of improving retention and increasing in-game revenue, while respecting the player experience
· Advice feature teams on best practices to ensure any monetization and business goals are effective and fair to the player
· Drive the design and balancing of the in-game economy and progression systems to support core gameplay
· Design meta retention systems, reward loops and monetization mechanics/systems that are in-line with the game’s vision
· Maximize the performance of in-game shop and virtual currency packages, both in terms of content and pricing.
· Acutely aware of new industry trends, monetization frameworks and development practices
Who you are?
· Experience developing and maintaining gameplay systems, game features, or monetized stores for a shipped game
· Deep Knowledge of meta and monetization from top F2P and GaaaS games.
· Fluent in KPI’s and experienced inworking with business intelligence analysts
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proven skills in MS Excel, thus independently able to build models
· Strong drive to achieve the best quality and keen eye for the detail as well as the big picture
Relocation bonus and ongoing support offered, as well as flexible working hours with fresh fruit and veg as well as cold and hot beverages of your own choice offered. There is also a fitness club membership, exciting monthly company events and, public transport contribution offered.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2300
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.