Senior Systems Designer, Berlin - Ref 2300
Our client, an Unreal game studio based in Berlin, Germany seeks a Senior Systems Designer to join their team. This team is looking for an experienced Systems Designer with no less than 5 years of experience as a systems designer. This truly passionate and creative team seeks someone to work with them, balancing, building, and enhancing their systems – meta and monetization. Passion, strong systems design, and game monetization qualities and skills are what this team is looking for in a top candidate!
Passionate, fun team who support the development of their staff and creating a creative and fun working environment where you can shine in what you do best!
What will you be doing?
- Balancing and driving design on in-game economy and systems.
- Design meta retention systems, monetization systems, reward loops, etc.
- Monetization strategy, aligned with increasing in-game revenue while improving retention, keeping the player experience top of mind.
- Ownership of the performance of the above systems through the development and after release.
- Working with the BI team on the performance of systems, creating designs and forward plans for development.
- Additional info available on application.
Who are we looking for?
- Must have no less than 5 years experience in the games industry as a Systems Designer.
- Must have at least 1-year experience with monetization, games with strong meta systems and F2P monetization, and solid knowledge of meta and monetization from top F2P and GaaS game titles.
- Must have strong MS Excel skills, building models, and experience working with BI Analysts.
- Would be a plus if you have Unreal engine experience.
- This team seeks a good team player, who can work well in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Relocation support
- Health insurance and pension
- Gym membership
- Learning and Development
- Flexible work hours
If this sounds like your dream job, then send your CV to email@example.com today quoting reference 2300.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.