Senior Level Designer Games France – Ref 2183
We are working with a fantastic game studio based in the South of France, which is looking for a talented Senior Level Designer, who is passionate about ARPG, to join their team!
What will you be doing?
- Create levels and missions beginning to end
- Ensure playability of environments, working with the level artists
- Working closely with game designers ensuring balance of contents
- Design contents and systems for any future content, ensuring creative decision
- Additional info available on application
Who you are?
- An experienced level designer, with no less than 3 – 5 years experience in the games industry, and have worked on at least 1 or more AA or AAA games
- Must have excellent knowledge of ARPG
- Comfortable with XML language and scripting
- Good command of English
- A good team player, who is solutions focused and has excellent critical thinking skills
- Basic knowledge of storytelling and architecture
Really super team, with successful projects. Working in a beautiful city in the south of France. This studio offers a great work-life balance, a competitive salary, and a collaborative working environment.
This is an onsite role, relocation to France will be required.
How to apply?
To apply, forward your CV to Adrienne in our team on email@example.com, quoting reference 2183.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.