Remote Senior Level Designer PC Games, Europe - Ref 2294
Our client, a passionate studio in Austria, is looking for an experienced Level Designer to join their expanding team. Our ideal candidate will have good levels of level design experience, be able to inspire and mentor junior level designers, and have great creative and artistic inputs.
This role is offered onsite or fully remote!
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, conceptualise, script, direct, and build levels.
- Design and implement layouts, character, enemy placements, etc.
- Work with game designers and level designers in the team to define level designs.
- Create layouts documents for levels.
- Mentor junior level designers and go-to for level design solutions.
- Contribute and work closely with the Creative Director on ideas for the game design and the Art team on coming up with exciting environments etc.
Who you are:
- Minimum of at least 5 years’ game development experience.
- Must have strong Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience with scripting languages and blueprints.
- Be able to design and conceptualise interesting game levels with 3D tools such Unreal Engine 4, Maya, Hammer, Max, or similar.
- Experience working with Scrum.
- Detail orientated, with good written and communication skills.
- A good base of technical background and understanding of development and production, as well as cinematography, storytelling, relationships of gameplay within levels and overall game, etc.
- Must be eligible to work in the EU (EU work permit).
Joining a leading independent European studio, who are supportive, offer a competitive salary and great benefits. Opportunity to work fully remote or onsite.
How to apply:
If this sounds like your dream job and your next move, then send your CV to email@example.com today quoting reference 2294.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.