Lead Level Designer Major AAA Console Studio, Midlands, UK - Ref 2286
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior/ Lead Level Designer with AAA console experience to join top team & title!
Our client is a major publisher-owned AAA games studio that is looking for a Lead Level Designer to join their team on their AAA RPG title. Leading studio, top technology – exciting title!
This role is responsible for leading the level design team. Establishing and evolving the level design processes. Ensure the level design team’s work is on track and of exceptional quality.
Who you are?
- You’ll have no less than 3-5 years experience senior or lead level design experience working on a hit / high profile console title covering full development cycle, AAA experience.
- Must have a solid track record and have a portfolio of previous work to share, building worlds, levels, etc.
- Passionate about the industry and level design.
- Collaborative and inspiring leadership qualities.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about games and creating worlds that are world-class!
Superb and challenging opportunity to join a major player and team of experienced and collaborative gaming professionals in a top games studio, creating world-famous games!
To be considered, please submit a copy of your latest CV in .doc or .docx to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2286 today!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.