Senior Game Designer Mobile F2P, Spain Ref 2284
Sunny Spain calling your name? Fantastic mobile game studio based in the beautiful Barcelona, seeks a passionate Senior Game Designer to join their studio. Work on their successful mobile game title. You will be an integral member of the design team, helping to provide the best user experiences to the studio's huge player base.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing game design documents for the team, developing new game features.
- Working with the design team to keep the game engaging and interesting with content and features.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team, engineering, product, UI/UX, QA withing Agile methodology.
- Improving and monitoring in-game economy, looking for opportunities to improve and impress players.
- Full balancing for new features.
- Game improvement focus, whether feature rebalancing, test proposals, efficiency for the team and more.
Who you are?
- Must have no less than 3 years’ experience in game design in the F2P mobile space, must have worked on shipped F2P title as a Game Designer.
- Economy balancing experience.
- Data visualliztion, ability to break down game systems, think like the players, and balance the needs of the players vs the business.
- Passionate about games and creating engaging experiences.
- Ability to create clear written and visual presentations of complex design topics.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- High attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Great annual leave policy (and what better in a location by the sea!)
- Newest devices!
- Fun perks that support happy healthy team members – gym, lunches, snacks etc.
- Various development support courses, training etc.
- Team fun (when allowed again) events, games etc. and MUCH MORE!
To be considered, please submit a copy of your latest CV in .doc or .docx to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref 2284 today!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.