Senior Producer Gaming, Baltic Region REF 2276
Leading gaming operator seeks a Senior Producer to join their team! Global team, with lovely culture. This is a “hands-on” role for an experienced producer with a can-do attitude and who is passionate about driving the teams to meet project deliverables and high-quality output. Opportunity to join a team who are passionate about their games & player experience!
What you will be doing?
- Responsible for production schedule, resource allocations, responsible for all specs, documentation, meeting notes etc.
- Working with relevant teams pre-production, UI, UX etc. to the project goals and delivery.
- Track project and team progress, being the liaison between internal teams and external parties.
- Managing and identifying risks, ensuring solutions are proposed and implemented.
- Create Jiratickets as required, ensure Confluence and project software is updated.
- Managing any underperformances as needed.
- Product testing, review and identifying with the team any user experience issues.
- Analysing and trend watching for industry relevant updates, competitors and current products.
- Responsible for managing regular project planning and review meetings with the team.
- Additional info available on application.
Who we’re looking for?
- Must have no less than 3 – 5 years’ experience as a project manager or producer, in-game development a strong preference.
- Ideal experience in the gaming industry and understanding of what makes gaming fun to play.
- Ability to drive outputs, make decisions, ability to use own judgement, and be accountable. Previous experience leading a team would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Good team player with the ability to work well with others
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal.
Competitive salary, employee wellness and career development support.Great working environment, with good work-life balance, team events and activities.
To applyPlease e-mail your CV to email@example.com reference 2276.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.