Game Economy Designer F2P Mobile Games, Spain - Ref 2274
A fantastic mobile game studio based in beautiful Barcelona seeks a passionate Game Economy Designer to join their studio. Work on their successful & top-grossing mobile game title! This client team is working remotely currently, with a view to returning to office. Great team & sunny location.
Exciting opportunity to join a professional and passionate team, who delivers amazing projects to their players across the globe.
What this role entails:
- Write game design documents with the information needed to develop new game features.
- Monitor and suggest improvements to the in-game economy, always looking for good opportunities to impress players while meeting business requirements.
- Working in an agile team methodology of game design and production professionals.
- Looking for feature rebalancing, creating full balancing for new features, test proposals, etc. in a continuous improvement culture in line with a top-selling game’s requirements.
- Creating the full balancing for new features, and being able to summarize them and defend the rationale behind them.
- Working within the design team on new and fresh features, engaging content, etc. to further engage and excite their players.
Who are we looking for:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in game design as well as experience working on a live game, essential.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the mobile F2P game space, as well as a passion for the mobile game space.
- Solid track record and experience with game economy balancing as well as data visualization
- Highly numerate, organised, and high attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to create and deliver complex design topics as required.
- Must have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal in English.
To be considered, please submit a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref 2274 today!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.