Head of Production Mobile F2P Games, SE England - Ref 2272
Lovely opportunity for an experienced Senior Producer Mobile Game Designer to join an award-winning team based in SE England. Skilled and talented team looking for a Senior Producer to take responsibility for Production for this team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead, organise and manage project goals, development of genre-defining games
- Motivating development team ensuring delivery to product roadmap is managed well, and on time and in budget
- Create and track production plans, reporting and ensuring the team are managing and meeting their goals
- Ensure workflows and processes are working well and optimise as needed
- Manage, identify risks, resolving development issues
- Manage QA ensuring high-quality releases
- Working with product, engineering, art & QA ensuring releases meet goals, requirements, are well defined, and communicated well.
Skills & experience sought:
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in a leading production for a F2P mobile game across life-cycle stages concept to live-ops.
- Solid track record and passion for the mobile F2P space with experience managing a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must have exceptional planning and organisation skills, as well as the ability to motivate and prioritise.
- Excellent project management skills.
- A good team player, who is collaborative and inclusive with great communication skills.
- High attention to detail, strong reporting and problem-solving skills.
- Positive, proactive, and motivating attitude.
- Self-managed and driven to deliver.
Friendly, talented team, who love working with great tech and in a strong creative and passionate team, with good success behind them! Medical, dental, pension, etc. plans.
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, flexibility. Collaborative and transparent team. Lovely working environment, with chill-zone, snacks, fruits, etc.
If this sounds like your dream job and your next move, then send your CV to email@example.com today quoting reference 2272.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.