Senior Game Designer Mobile F2P Games SE England – REF 2273
Lovely opportunity for an experienced Senior Mobile Game Designer to join an award-winning team based in SE England. Skilled and talented team looking for an experienced mobile F2P game designer to join them and be their subject matter expert in mobile and social game design.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design gameplay, game features, game content ensuring excellent retention, player engagement and monetisation
- Creating gameplay that thrills the players and maximises game performance
- Review, write game and feature design documents
- Working within the production team across product life-cycle
- Be the subject-matter expertise on mobile and social game design for the team
Skills & experience sought:
- Solid track record and passion for the mobile F2P space in a senior game designer role
- Experience working across the product life-cycle, prototyping, production to live game and experience designing mobile F2P published titles
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the mobile and social game space
- Must have a deep understanding of current F2P mobile design techniques, driving superb player engagement, monetisation and retention and managing in-game economies.
- Strong UX design experience, with understanding of the player journey.
- You’ll be highly numerate, with a passion for games, excellent communication skills and good levels of energy.
- A good team player, who is collaborative and inclusive.
Friendly, talented team, who love working with great tech and in a strongly creative and passionate team, with good success behind them! Medical, dental, pension etc. plans. Collaborative and transparent team. Lovely working environment, with chill-zone, snacks, fruits etc.
If this sounds like your dream job and your next move, then send your CV to email@example.com today quoting reference 2273.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.