Game Designer Sussex REF 2254
Our client, a studio run by veterans in the games industry seeks a mid-level Game Designer to join their team in Sussex. They’re working on a really exciting project, good solid team and in the lovely south coast of England! Fun, quirky children’s market project.
- Take ownership of the prototyping working with the Creative Director to define the overall vision and specific feature requirements
- Compile clear and concise design documents
- Research, analyse and improve upon features, keeping up with trends and user preferences
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years game design experience, preference for mobile games industry, must have worked on at least one Mobile or Free to Play title / studio or have
- Experience in transferring gameplay and user data into improvements on engagement
- Creative thinker, able to come up with ideas that tackle problems, put the player and fun first
- Ability to communicate well, share and present ideas
- Passion for games that are fun, engaging and work closely with music
- Excitement about crafting fun social children’s games
- Deep knowledge of games, and a love of playing them
Great opportunity to join a team lead by veterans, working in a fun, dynamic environment with a really exciting project!
If this sounds like your next move, then send your CV to email@example.com today quoting reference 2254.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.`