QA Tester Sussex REF 2253
Our client, a studio run by veterans in the games industry seeks a junior QA to join their team in Sussex. They’re working on a really exciting project, good solid team and in the lovely south coast of England!
What you’ll be doing:
· Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process
· Verify bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly
· Ensure checks have been done and in a thorough manner as part of a structured test plan
· Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database
· Write up bug reports
· Communicate and flag major issues to the team
· Minimum of 1 – 2 years experiences as a QA in the games industry
· Experience with game testing software / tools
· You enjoy solution finding, are tenacious and thorough
· Diligent and enthusiastic
Great opportunity to join a team lead by veterans, working in a fun, dynamic environment with a really exciting project!
If this sounds like your next move, then send your CV to email@example.com today quoting reference 2253.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.