External Producer - Console & PC - AAA Studio NW England Ref 2027
We are working with a well-known family-friendly AAA game studio based in the North West of England who requires an experienced External Games Producer to keep this well-established franchise running on time and budget.
What will you do?
- Be the representative in charge of external suppliers incl. licensors, marketing, operations, localisation, QA
- Maximize game quality
- In charge of the submission process for the game incl. liaising with external teams
- Progress reporting to stakeholders. time mgmt, risk assessment, scheduling
- Promote the game internally and externally.
- Budget responsibility
- Exec Producer support, filling in and partnering when required
- Games industry experience with 1+ released title as an External Producer
- 2+ released titles as a Producer including one title on console with publisher side experience·
- Overseeing 3rd party Internal and External projects from preproduction to post-launch
- Agile, Prince2, Waterfall or similar project management experience
What do I need to do the job?
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please submit your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 2027.
We are an equal ops company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.