Product Manager AAA Midlands Ref 2235
Leading UK studio in the Midlands seeks a Product Manager to join their team and come work with them to own scope and roadmap as well as leading the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Management and mentorship of team, direction with Agile approach.
- Road map, features and deliver against roadmap.
- Team Management and coaching.
- Collaborate and liaise with internal stakeholder across teams.
- Release and change management, and all communication around product.
What our client is looking for in their ideal candidate:
- Minimum of a degree in relevant field plus current product management experience. working across at least 2 products incl app.
- Proven track record of providing product deliver, with excellent project management and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to coach, drive and collaborate well with cross-functional teams and be able manage senior stakeholder management, too.
- Good web services and app knowledge.
- CX and UCD best practice knowledge.
Opportunity to work with a top team, flexible working hours, great work-life balance, training, great team culture and opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best!
If this sounds like your dream job and next move, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today quoting reference 2235.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.