Game Designer F2P Mobile Games, Turkey - Ref 2231
We are working with a fantastic F2P mobile game studio based in Turkey, who seek a Game Designer to join their talented team, who are supportive of your craft and look to get the best out of their teams. Bring your passion for game design to a devoted and successful team!
What will you be doing?
- Create engaging and original games, working and collaborating with teams across the business.
- Taking game design ideas and creating special, fun, and engaging game titles.
- Work across a variety of game styles.
- Use of data to drive decisions and design to ensure a successful and optimal game experience.
- Form part of the prototyping process.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a game designer in F2P mobile games.
- Must have shipped at least one title ideally on mobile.
- Must have a proven track record of game designer experience with good working knowledge of the Unity framework.
- Experience with flow diagrams, prototyping, and wireframing.
- You’re a team player who is a rapid prototype and has a flexible approach and attitude.
- Strong knowledge of game balancing, pacing, and progression.
- Good command of the English language both written & verbal.
- Team player who can work well in collaboration with others.
- Analytical thinker who has strong problem-solving skills & has a logical approach.
- Ability to support the design of large-scale game systems as the team works to optimise player engagement, retention, and game revenue.
- Nice to have: some experience or scripting in C#, Unity3D editor, understanding of UI/UX balance mobile games, experience writing design documents for artists and engineers.
This studio offers a friendly and comfortable working environment as well as on site catering, fresh fruit, gym classes, great tech, private healthcare, competitive salary.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2231.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.