Data Scientist Games SE England - Ref 2227
We are working with a fantastic F2P mobile game studio based in London that seeks a Data Scientist to join their talented team! Lovely positive team culture working on great projects! This role is responsible for building a robust data culture across the teams. Bring you strong data flow management, statistics, and monetisation models experience.
What you’ll be doing?
- You’ll be the data subject matter expert in the business.
- Working across the teams, building and maintaining a robust data culture and information to add value to the business successes.
- Manage data flow and ensuring data is at the core of commercial decisions.
- Working with all the teams who create their games to the success and fun that people enjoy.
- Ensure data quality across reports.
Who you are?
- Minimum of a completed bachelor’s degree Science/ Mathematics/ Engineering or similar.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of mobile F2P games.
- Must have experience in data analytics and business intelligence.
- Strong data modeling, architecture, and principles.
- Skilled in SQL, R, or Python.
- Ability to guide and drive a data culture and to scale a team of data scientists.
- Ensuring data quality across reports, data mining skills for analytical and reporting purposes.
This studio offers a friendly and comfortable working environment as well as on-site catering, fresh fruit, gym classes, great tech, private healthcare, competitive salary.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2227.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.