Executive Producer F2P Mobile Games, SE England - Ref 2225
We are working with a fantastic F2P mobile game studio based in London that seeks an Executive Producer to join their talented team! This is a leadership role, seeks an experienced production profile with no less than 10 years+ experience leading multidisciplinary teams at a senior level, strong A – Z development experience, having worked on a number of titles from concept to live ops. This role has a strong preference for the mobile games experience. Lovely positive team culture.
What will you be doing?
- Build and work with your team to ensure high quality of work is delivered efficiently, within budget, timeously, etc.
- Driving production results across multiple disciplines.
- Building a passionate team, who are free to be creative and fun.
- Managing and guiding potential game development risks as needed.
- Guide teams in the various stages of game development.
- Additional information is available upon application.
Who you are?
- Minimum 10 years experience managing and leading multidiscipline teams.
- Must have experience leading at a senior level A- Z of development, for a number of titles.
- Strong preference for mobile F2P experience.
- Must have strong project management skills and tools experience i.e. JIRA ideal
- Ability to lead, manage and grow teams.
- In-depth knowledge of the full game development process and has experience from concept to live ops.
- High attention to detail and analytical thinker.
- Ability to lead and influence driving goals.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This studio offers a friendly and comfortable working environment as well as onsite catering, fresh fruit, gym classes, great tech, private healthcare, competitive salary.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2225.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.