Environment Producer - Major AAA Studio – Midlands, UK Ref 2217
Our clientis a major publisher owned AAA games studio making the latest sequel of aworld-famous videogames RPG franchise. They’re looking for an experienced EnvironmentProducer to join their team. This role engages and partners with art,technical and creative and is responsible for overseeing environmentproduction.
- You’ll have no less than 3 – 5 years’ experience working from early project to shipping on multiple AAA titles, open world in particular.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills for technical issues.
- Must have full project lifecycle management experience in an internal production role, with well-developed project management skills.
- Good team player, who is driven and motivated with excellent people and communication skills.
- Must have project management software experience & methodologies.
- Must have a good understanding of game art, game design and the technical fundamentals.
- A keen eye for detail and passion for games, essential!
Whatyou’ll be doing?
- Responsible for delivery of their open world environment.
- Coordinate stakeholders and various teams.
- Manage production schedules, both internal & external.
- Managed and define workflows, scope of the environment.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of environment in service of quality visuals, gameplay and performance.
- Management and reporting of project progress, coordinate environment art resources, schedules etc. to meet project requirements.
- Manage and drive daily tasks and relevant team discussions.
- Additional information on application.
Superb andchallenging opportunity to join a major player and team of experienced andcollaborative gaming professionals in a top games studio, creating world-famousgames!
To find outmore, apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org "ing reference 2217
We are anequal opportunity company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPRcompliant.