Environment Producer Major AAA Studio, Midlands UK - Ref 2217
Our client is a major publisher-owned AAA games studio making the latest sequel of a world-famous video games RPG franchise. They’re looking for an experienced Environment Producer to join their team. This role engages and partners with art, technical and creative and is responsible for overseeing environment production.
Who you are?
- You’ll have no less than 3 – 5 years’ experience working from early projects to shipping on multiple AAA titles, open world in particular.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills for technical issues.
- Must have full project lifecycle management experience in an internal production role, with well-developed project management skills.
- Good team player, who is driven and motivated with excellent people and communication skills.
- Must have project management software experience & methodologies.
- Must have a good understanding of game art, game design, and the technical fundamentals.
- A keen eye for detail and passion for games, essential!
What you’ll be doing?
- Responsible for delivery of their open-world environment.
- Coordinate stakeholders and various teams.
- Manage production schedules, both internal & external.
- Managed and define workflows, the scope of the environment.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of environment in service of quality visuals, gameplay, and performance.
- Management and reporting of project progress, coordinate environment art resources, schedules, etc. to meet project requirements.
- Manage and drive daily tasks and relevant team discussions.
- Additional information upon application.
Superb and challenging opportunity to join a major player and team of experienced and collaborative gaming professionals in a top games studio, creating world-famous games!
To find out more, apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2217.
We are an equal opportunity company, value diversity, and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.