Level Designer Games, Germany - Ref 2203
Established games studio based in Germany is looking to expand their team. Excellent opportunity for a Level Designer with solid experience and worked through on at least on published title console/ PC. The studio prides itself on nurturing its staff and letting the team shine, great team culture!
Who you are?
- You have no less than 5 years experience in level design and work on at least one published title console / PC
- Ability and solid experience creating complex levels
- Strong scripting, level sequences, tracking shots, etc.
- A genuine passion for game development
- Good team player, who is flexible and shows resilience
- Ability to take ownership and great work ethic
- Level sequences and tracking shots
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great studio and work on their strategy and simulation titles. This studio offers a good work-life balance, free snacks and drinks, and even board game nights!
To find out more, apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com and quote reference 2203
We are an equal opportunity company, value diversity, and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.