Senior UI/UX Designer Mobile F2P, Spain Ref 2196
Leading mobile games studio based in the beautiful city of Barcelona, seeks a skilled UI / UX Designer to join their team. Top international team with great successes! They’re looking for a skilled UI / UX blend mobile games professional to join them bringing together both UI and UX Design, working across some very exciting projects!
Exciting opportunity to join a professional and passionate team, who deliver amazing projects to their players across the globe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Benchmark competition and share insights to apply to your game projects
- Take ownership of UI asset production and integration
- Research artistic styles for UI in line with game projects, and propose as needed
- Bringing player needs from a design goal into simple flows
- Ownership of UI implementation
- Additional info available on application.
What are we looking for experience & skills:
- Minimum of 3 years UI designer or UI artist experience, with at least 2 full release cycles of mobile f2p games
- Must be proficient with Unity and Photoshop, preferably also with strong Adobe XD, Protopie / After Effects or similar
- Good knowledge and if experience, even better of UX research and a keen interest in a superbly blended role
- Must be well organised, strong team player who takes accountability
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills,in English
- Great annual leave policy (and what better in a location by the sea!)
- Newest devices!
- Fun perks that support happy healthy team members – gym, lunches, snacks etc.
- Various development support courses, training etc.
- Team fun (when allowed again) events, games etc. and MUCH MORE!
To be considered, please submit a copy of your latest CVin .doc or .docx, complete with your updated portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref 2196 today!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.