Producer AAA Studio, UK Midlands - Ref 2182
Calling aspiring Associate Producers looking for their “Next” career move, we have a AAA studio that is looking to fill a Producer role and an opportunity to join their team of winners!
Great team who offers future training and support and a superb team culture!
This role works closely with developers, managing and ensuring the game project is on track by monitoring risks, costs, and any issues. Topteam, great
What this team is ideally looking for?
- Must have current game industry experience in a production role
- Degree qualified with strong knowledge of MSOffice Suite (Word, Excel, Project)
- Good levels of experience in different PMsoftware (e.g Jira, Hansoft, Trello)
- Ability to work unsupervised to complete tasks assigned to you.
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
Opportunity to work with a top team, flexible working hours, great work-life balance, training, subsided lunches, free snacks & great coffee! Awesome team culture and opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best!
If this sounds like your dream job and next move, then send your CV to email@example.com today quoting reference 2182.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.