Producer AAA Studio, UK Midlands - Ref 2181
Leading UK studio in the Midlands seeks a Producer to join their team and come work with them on their AAA titles. Come and join this team and work with them to drive levels of excellence working closely with their development team! Strong PM skills sought.
What you’ll be doing :
- Working with the development team, organising deliverables
- Daily liaison with developers, ensuring the project is on track
- Managing and reporting progress, risks, budgets, etc. to the Executive Producer
- Working with developers resolving challenges
- Working with and collaborating with brand, senior management, and relevant stakeholders to maximize the game project items such as time and cost constraints and game quality
- Review and sign-off milestones
- Progress review management and accountability for product status
- Promotion of the game – demos, presentations as needed
- Plan for timeous delivery of marketing assets
What our client is looking for in their ideal candidate:
- Must have full game development lifecycle management pre-production to release of no less than 2 titles
- Current working experience working with a development team in an internal production function
- Experience with PM software e.g. Jira, Trello, Hansoft and excellent MSOffice suite
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about working with a high-performance team working on a high-performance game
Opportunity to work with a top team, flexible working hours, great work-life balance, training, great team culture, and opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best!
If this sounds like your dream job and next move, then please send your CV to email@example.com today quoting reference 2181.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.