UI/UX Designer F2P Games Industry, Remote - Ref 2165
Our client is in the F2P games industry who is looking to appoint an experienced UI/UX Designer to join their team, offering a remote working opportunity.
- Working closely with the teams, take ownership of all aspects of user flow, prioritisation, and organisation of all user-side information of the game
- Researching and proposing UI art styles and preparing feature mock-ups
- Play an active role in keeping up-to-date on trends and proposing continual improvements to existing flows
- Ensure asset integration, management and optimization for all UI elements, collaborating across departments
- Experienced UI/UX Designer within the games industry, with an impressive portfolio showcasing your skillset
- Deep games knowledge from a background in mobile/casual/slot gaming market
- A keen eye for aesthetics and art, with a focus on colour and composition in particular
- Ability to distill abstract design goals into tangible user experiences and effective user flows, with proficiency in asset technical implementation and UI construction
- Effective communication skills, whether it be visual, verbal or written -across all levels, able to thrive in a dynamic team in a fast-paced, iterative environment
To be considered, please forward your updated CV and latest URL portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 2165.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.