Game Designer Mobile Studio, Midlands UK - Ref 731
Our client is a veteran of development, having launched over 100 million game downloads, with several occupying #1 spots on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore. With new plans for expansion on their mind, they now seek a forward-thinking Game Designer to join their Midlands UK studio's talent.
· Take ownership of the prototyping working with the Creative Director to define the overall vision and specific feature requirements
· Compile clear and concise design documents that drive gameplay pacing, first user experience, and the difficulty ramp of mobile games
· Research, analyse and improve upon features and games, keeping up with trends and user preferences
· Become the point of call on all aspects of implementation with social and mobile mechanics
· Game Design experience within the games industry, ideally with at least one Mobile or Free2Play studio
· Experience in transferring gameplay and user data into improvements on engagement
· Creative thinker, able to come up with ideas that tackle a problem in a simple, elegant way and put the player first
· Effective communicator, conveying ideas in verbal, written, and visual form, experienced in presenting concepts and ideas
To be considered, please submit a copy of your latest CV in.doc or .docx, complete with portfolio links to email@example.com.Ref.731 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.