CRM Manager Games F2P Studio - Germany Ref 2161
Leading cross-platform developer and publisher of F2P multiplayer games seeks a CRM Manager to join their dynamic and successful Marketing team! Focus on their growth strategy by building, managing and executing campaigns and programs to develop user relationships across platforms. Working closely with internal stakeholders such as analytics, art, content and product management to successfully achieve the growth strategy together!
What you will be doing?
- Strategic view across our mobile-app games to leverage and implement a global mobile CRM strategy.
- Manage mobile-app games, optimizing the CRM lifecycle flow across channels - push, IAM, inbox.
- Plan, build, measure, and optimize Live-Ops campaigns, with an analytical view on monetization.
- Embrace growth model processes and continuously A/B test with a focus on conversion and retention.
- Responsible for the analysis, monitoring, and reporting of your campaigns.
- Ensure optimal performance of our CRM tool
- Minimum of a completed university degree Marketing / Communications / Business Admin or similar.
- No less than 3-5 years relevant work experience in CRM with a focus on mobile (mobile push and in-app).
- Data driven, customer centric in new analysis development, to convert into business through campaign optimizations.
- Good knowledge of CRM ecosystems and the related tech stack.
- Ability to problem-solve, drive projects to completion and work collaboratively across teams.
- Must have good comfort with an English-speaking work environment.
Who we are looking for?
Benefits: Great working environment and team culture. Friendly, fun, international team with flexible working hours, strong on personal development and supportive of creativity!
To find out more, apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com & quoting reference 2161
We are an equal opportunity company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.