Gaming Compliance Officer London Ref 2159
Leading gaming operator seeks a Compliance Officer to join their team! Global team, with lovely culture. Ideal candidate will work within their compliance team working across all areas of their business technology through to business support, ensuring compliance adherence. Ideally candidate will have a strong compliance technology background or a high-level understanding of gambling software. You will need to have a track record of experience interpreting and applying gambling regulation, data protection, information security etc. on gambling software products. You will work with the Compliance Manager and the team within jurisdictions where the team is licenced. Must be available for occasional travel.
Role suits a well organised, self-starter!
What you will be doing?
- Oversight and assurance of compliance to technical requirements.
- Providing advice on interpretation of technical requirements.
- Ensuring our products are technically compliant.
- Managing compliance related events and incidents.
- Working with external labs to complete certification requirements
- Manage / assist with regulatory notifications and submissions.
- Assess product compliance, operational risks, and scheduling of compliance tasks.
- Undertake assessments of the effectiveness of the controls the business has in place.
- Reviews and audits to test existing compliance efforts are fit for purpose.
- Analyse action points raised in internal as well as external audits.
- Review and update internal policies and operational procedures as required.
- Compliance technology experience in the gaming industry strongly preferred.
- Good understanding of software development, change management and incident management processes.
- At least a 3rd level qualification in compliance, auditing or a related subject such as CISA (Certified Information System Auditor certification)
- Good proactive attitude, willing to learn and builds good working relationships.
- Well organised, and able to work well on your own, managing a variety of information and deliverables.
- Must have the ability to learn new technology quickly, in order to quickly grasp good levels on product functionalities.
- Self-motivate and able to proactively identify any compliance gaps and act on it with minimal supervision.
What are we looking for?
This studio offers great social events, a forever full beer fridge, state of the art studio as well as an annual bonus and much more!
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2159
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.